To delete your lonelyplanet.com account:
- Sign in to your account.
- Hover of your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select 'view profile'.
- Click on the 'delete account' button under your profile picture.
Some things to note:
- Any Thorn Tree posts that you have contributed will still be available for public viewing under your username. If you wish to have a particular piece of content removed for specific reasons, you do not need to delete your account – we will be happy to examine these individually for you.
- If you choose to rejoin our community in the future, you will need to register again with a different username and a different email address.
- Once you delete your account, you will not be able to submit content to our site or use our private message facilities.