Your Business - Lonely Planet listings
For owners and managers of businesses, services or sights, this is where you’ll find information on getting listed by Lonely Planet and how to update your details.
- How do I get listed on your website or in your guidebooks?
- What is the criteria to be recommended by Lonely Planet?
- Do I need to pay to be listed?
- How do I update or correct my business/attraction details?
- I’ve been listed previously but now my review's been removed?
- Will I be listed by Lonely Planet?
- When will an writer visit my business?
- The business listings form doesn't recognise my town/suburb?
- Will you inform me if my business is chosen to be listed?
- I don't like the review you've given my business – what can I do?
- Can I contact a writer directly?