Yes – the prices on Lonely Planet are the same as if you would book directly with Hostelworld.
Articles in this section
- What Are Lonely Planet Experiences?
- How do I book a tour?
- What if I have a complaint about one of the services?
- What is Lonely Planet Travel Bookings?
- How do I make a booking?
- Who are your booking providers?
- Can you resend the confirmation email for my booking with Booking.com
- Where can I find the terms and conditions that apply to my booking with Booking.com?
- Where can I find more information about booking with Booking.com?
- I have a complaint about my stay in a property booked with Booking.com on Lonely Planet