You can change your booking by contacting the property directly using the contact details on your confirmation email but please note: acceptance of any amendments to your booking is at the discretion of the property concerned. If an amendment of your reservation is not possible, then your deposit and booking fee are non-refundable if you cancel.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a tour?
- What if I have a complaint about one of the services?
- What is Lonely Planet Travel Bookings?
- How do I make a booking?
- Who are your booking providers?
- Can you resend the confirmation email for my booking with Booking.com
- Where can I find the terms and conditions that apply to my booking with Booking.com?
- Where can I find more information about booking with Booking.com?
- I have a complaint about my stay in a property booked with Booking.com on Lonely Planet
- When will Booking.com charge my credit card for my booking?