Booking.com will never charge your credit card. The payment for your stay is processed by the hotel during or after your stay, unless otherwise stated under ‘Hotel Policies’, in the room description under ‘Conditions’ and in your confirmation email.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a tour?
- What if I have a complaint about one of the services?
- What is Lonely Planet Travel Bookings?
- How do I make a booking?
- Who are your booking providers?
- Can you resend the confirmation email for my booking with Booking.com
- Where can I find the terms and conditions that apply to my booking with Booking.com?
- Where can I find more information about booking with Booking.com?
- I have a complaint about my stay in a property booked with Booking.com on Lonely Planet
- When will Booking.com charge my credit card for my booking?