We do not supply our writer's personal contact details, but if you submit your full business details here we'll send them to the relevant writers before they begin their research of a region.
Articles in this section
- How do I get listed on the Lonely Planet website or in the guidebooks?
- What are the criteria to be listed by Lonely Planet?
- Do I need to pay to be listed by Lonely Planet?
- How do I update or correct my business/attraction details?
- I’ve been listed by Lonely Planet previously but now my review's been removed?
- Will I be listed by Lonely Planet?
- When will a writer visit my business?
- The business listings form on your website doesn't recognise my town/suburb?
- Will you inform me if my business is chosen to be listed?
- I don't like the review you've given my business – what can I do?