We do not supply our writer's personal contact details, but if you submit your full business details via the Business Suggestions form we'll send them to the relevant writers before they begin their research of a region.
Articles in this section
- Submit feedback, correction, or business suggestion here/What happens to my inquiry once I send it?
- Will Lonely Planet publish my feedback in the next edition/on the website?
- When will my feedback be sent to Lonely Planet writers?
- How do I report wrong information about my business/attraction on your website or in the guidebook?
- How do I get listed on the Lonely Planet website or in the guidebooks?
- What are the criteria to be listed by Lonely Planet?
- Do I need to pay to be listed by Lonely Planet?
- Why am I featured on the Lonely Planet website but not in the guidebooks?
- I’ve been listed by Lonely Planet previously but now my review's been removed. Why?
- Will I be listed by Lonely Planet?