Our writers are entirely responsible for deciding which businesses to include in our guidebooks and on our website. If a business has been listed by us previously there's no guarantee that it will be included in future products.
Omission doesn't necessarily infer that our writer believes a business is not up to the required standard for listing - due to space and time we're unfortunately unable to include every great business.
Following are some of the reasons why a writer may have decided not to include a business that was listed in the previous edition:
- They believe that the standards have declined since their last visit
- A change in priorities means that more pages are devoted to other areas, or other business types
- New businesses have opened since the previous edition or others have improved their standards
- The writer believes that a business is no longer suited to the needs of our readers
- Verified feedback from our readers
Due to the large number of listings in all our products, I'm afraid we're unable to provide exact reasons why a specific business hasn't been listed.
If you've discovered a great business that you believe should be covered by us you can let us know about it here.