A 'Featured by' sticker is either a physical or digital or sticker for business’ to display on their website or premises. These badges are being sent to a small number of Lonely Planet-reviewed businesses in selected regions or cities as part of a trial process. We hope to scale this up in future.
Articles in this section
- How do I report wrong information about my business/attraction on your site?
- What is a ‘Featured by’ Lonely Planet sticker?
- Why was my business chosen to receive a 'Featured by' sticker?
- Why hasn’t my business received a Lonely Planet sticker?
- Why am I featured on the Lonely Planet website but not in the guidebooks?
- Can I display the digital version of the 'Featured by' sticker elsewhere?
- How do I upload the digital 'Featured by' sticker to my website?
- What colour digital 'Featured by' sticker should I use?
- What other businesses have received 'Featured by' stickers?
- How long should my 'Featured by' sticker stay up?