We understand businesses can change between the time of research and the time they appear in our products. If you have a complaint regarding your writer review, please submit your details through the business listing form, including any changes to the business and we'll forward the information on to the writers for their consideration when next updating the guide or any other products.
Articles in this section
- How do I get listed on the Lonely Planet website or in the guidebooks?
- What are the criteria to be listed by Lonely Planet?
- Do I need to pay to be listed by Lonely Planet?
- How do I update or correct my business/attraction details?
- I’ve been listed by Lonely Planet previously but now my review's been removed?
- Will I be listed by Lonely Planet?
- When will a writer visit my business?
- The business listings form on your website doesn't recognise my town/suburb?
- Will you inform me if my business is chosen to be listed?
- I don't like the review you've given my business – what can I do?