We understand businesses can change between the time of research and the time they appear in our products. If you have a complaint regarding your writer review, please submit your details through the Your Business form, including any changes to the business and we'll forward the information on to the writers for their consideration when next updating the guide or any other products.
Articles in this section
- How do I report wrong information about my business/attraction on your site?
- How do I get listed on the Lonely Planet website or in the guidebooks?
- What are the criteria to be listed by Lonely Planet?
- Do I need to pay to be listed by Lonely Planet?
- How do I update or correct my business/attraction details?
- Why am I featured on the Lonely Planet website but not in the guidebooks?
- I’ve been listed by Lonely Planet previously but now my review's been removed?
- Will I be listed by Lonely Planet?
- When will a writer visit my business?
- The business listings form on your website doesn't recognise my town/suburb?