Our online listings are separate to our guidebook listings and one doesn’t necessarily reflect the other. Which businesses appear in our guidebooks is completely up to our trusted writers and they review their decisions every time a new edition is published.
Articles in this section
- How do I report wrong information about my business/attraction on your site?
- How do I get listed on the Lonely Planet website or in the guidebooks?
- What are the criteria to be listed by Lonely Planet?
- Do I need to pay to be listed by Lonely Planet?
- How do I update or correct my business/attraction details?
- Why am I featured on the Lonely Planet website but not in the guidebooks?
- I’ve been listed by Lonely Planet previously but now my review's been removed?
- Will I be listed by Lonely Planet?
- When will a writer visit my business?
- The business listings form on your website doesn't recognise my town/suburb?