After your order is placed, you will receive an email immediately with your order number and details of your purchase. You may also receive a second email that will include a download button for any eBook purchases you have made. Can't find it? Make sure you check your spam/junk folder as the security settings on your computer may have sent it there.
We’ve made our online shop simple to use, but here’s a quick step-by-step guide to get you started.
- Go to the Shop homepage.
- Search for the book or books you would like to purchase. Many titles have an eBook option or a book and eBook bundle option.
- Choose the format you would like and then click Add to cart
- When you are ready to checkout click on the cart icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Here you can review the selections you have made. After review, click the Checkout button.
- On the next screen you can enter any discount codes you may have. Looking for deals? Check this article out!
- Now enter your contact information. A valid phone number is required! Depending on your region and settings you may see express checkout options.
- Click continue to payment and enter details
- Click Pay Now
- If you purchased digital products you will see an Access Digital Content button. You can download it from this page or wait until you have received your emails. We do recommend downloading as soon as possible. For information on downloading, check out this article.
Your order is now safely in our hands. Book orders will be followed up by a dispatch email, confirming that your order has left our warehouse, along with information about expected delivery times and a tracking number if one has been created for your order.
Concerns or queries? Contact us.
We accept payment via PayPal and by the following credit cards: Amex, Diners Club, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
In some regions, we may accept Apple Pay, Meta Pay, G Pay, or Shop Pay.
Sorry, we do not accept personal checks, cashier's cheques, money orders or direct deposits.
Some countries include sales taxes in the total cost of your purchase so you will have paid for them up front. However, delivery to some regions may incur a customs/sales tax that is payable on delivery of the goods.
Parts of Central & South America, the Caribbean, The Philippines, Indonesia, Middle East, Canada, and Mexico may all charge additional taxes for the delivery of your package. If you're located in these areas, check out the local tax laws before placing your order.
If you aren't sure, contact us and we'll do our best to help you. Being aware of your local sales tax legislation is the responsibility of the consumer and we are unable to refund any amount charged at the point of delivery.Please be aware that Lonely Planet does not receive any amount of these additional taxes.
The Card Verification Code (also known as CVC or CVV) is a number that appears on your credit card that lets us verify that the person placing the order has direct access to the credit card being used.
On Visa & MasterCard: The last three numbers appear on the signature panel on the back of the card.
On American Express: The four-digit number that appears in the top right corner on the front of the card.